La Tour Builders
A Company with An attitude
Commitment, Commitment, Commitment.
La Tour Builders Inc has grown steadily through the years by positive word of mouth. Clients appreciate the company’s reliability, flexibility, professionalism and most importantly ability to provide a turnkey solution for a truly hassle-free experience. La Tour Builders Inc. is an approved contractor by IRVINE COMPANY and Authorized Dealer & Installer for LaCANTINA Doors.
Thank you for Choosing La Tour for your next home or business projects!
Kamran Aminloo, the founder, started his career as an apprentice in France in 1986 and became a Journeyman after only a year. His hard-working and positive attitude took him to higher levels very fast, from Job foreman to Job captain working with some of the giant contractors in Europe such as Rinaldi Structural and Wehr Glass. Kamran’s Project portfolio includes important large projects such as:
– European Parliament – Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Telia Alcatel- Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Hotel Du Department Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– ISS – Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Pole University – Illkirch-Graffenstaden/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Humanity Palace- Strasbourg/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Hotel Novotel – Paris/France (Glass & Glazing)
– Electricity de Strasbourg (Glass & Glazing)
Latour Builders is a full-service glass and glazing company, family-owned and operated for more than 20 years in the same location in Orange County, and under the current ownership of Kamran Aminloo.
Our clients are always satisfied with our work. Our belief is that by being close to our customers, we can provide them better service. This means faster lead and delivery time, as well as a quick response to any window and door warranty situations. We fabricate products including aluminum windows, doors, curtain wall systems, storefronts, and glass facade systems that are 100% compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 International Standards as well as all AAMA specifications. AAMA’s Certification Program Verified manufacturers who have submitted samples for testing and those samples were found to be in full compliance with the applicable specifications.
In 1994, Kamran Aminloo moved to the United States and got involved with large American contractors such as Woodbridge Glass, Walter & Wolf, Hale Glass, and Model Glass. Based in Southern California, some of his important projects were:
– Medical Center, Beverly Hills, CA (Glass & Glazing)
– Campus Towers, Irvine, CA (Glass & Glazing)
– Wachovia Bank Tower, Irvine, CA (Glass & Glazing)
– LAX Airport, Lighted LAX columns at the Airport Entrance
– LAPD (Glass & Glazing)
– Jaguar Santa Ana (Glass & Glazing)
– Fletcher Jones Motorcars- Newport Beach (Glass & Glazing)
– UCI- Irvine (Glass & Glazing)
Finally in January 2005, after 21 years of being involved in a variety of commercial constructions as Job captain and Project manager, Kamran Aminloo founded Eiffel Constructions Inc and later called La Tour Builders Inc. In a short time, he was able to complete many small and large sized projects among these were:
– Commercial Center, Rancho Cucamonga, CA (Glazing) & (TI)
– 92nd Street building, Los Angeles, CA (Glass & Glazing)
– Verizon Wireless Retail Store, Irvine, CA (TI)
– Verizon Wireless Retail Store, El Monte, CA (TI)
– Verizon Wireless Retail Store, San Diego, CA (TI)
– Verizon Wireless Retail Store, Fairfax, CA (TI)
– Verizon Wireless Retail Store, San Clemente, CA (TI)
– Del Taco Restaurant, El Monte, CA (TI)
– UMEX building, Lynwood, CA (TI)
And many more project since.
Special thank to Mark Rinaldi
In 1986, it was a school requirement to find an internship with a company in our trade. I was able to work with RINALDI STRUCTURAL, a market leader in France, that was a huge accomplishment for me. I debuted the professional market working with many experienced glaziers and successful leaders who motivated me even more in glazing trade. Once school was completed, I was hired immediately and very proud of my accomplishments with Rinaldi of a young age, and my great career started there.
3 monster projects during my time at RINALDI STRUCTURAL:
Pôle Universitaire – Illkirch-Graffenstaden – France | Hotel du Department in Strasbourg- France | European Parliament in Strasbourg- France
23362-G Via Fabricante
Mission Viejo, CA 92691